I’m so excited! I have been fortunate enough to be nominated for an award for new bloggers, and I wanted to share it with you!
I would like to thank Tyler from Learning To Thrive In 1455 for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award! It certainly makes me feel as if I have a voice in this enormous world of ours.
Now here’s a little information about the award:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog
Seven Facts About Me:
- I’m crazy enough to try almost anything at least twice.
- I am very picky about my cupcakes – they have to be awesome!
- I’m a terribly slow runner, but I do it anyway because I love my running group.
- My running friends likely know more about me than my family… LOL
- I can’t cook, but I also really have no desire to learn. I’m lazy. 🙂
- One of my favorite forms of exercise has been on the aerial silks!
- My crazy world includes two dogs and 12 chickens, despite my living three miles from downtown Dallas.
- GEAUX RUN
- The Souzapalooza Blog
- Running For Cupcakes
- Run Smiling
- BET(H)ANY MILES
- The Sugar Peddler
- Decorator’s Voice
- Ovations Home Culinary Services
- Seeking An Enriching Life
- Second & NE
- Faithful Homesteader
- The Accidental Texan
- Fit Loose Health
I would definitely recommend checking out these awesome bloggers. If I do say so myself, this is one lovely list of blogs!